27,000 – 33,000 zł NET/month, B2B
100% REMOTELY (or in Warsaw, if you prefer)
Full time, long-term permanent
Rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup, with deep roots in innovation and technology
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for Senior Python Developer for a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. The company has offices in the US, Japan, and Poland.
Our pioneering work in data science automation is transforming businesses around the globe. We offer a culture of team collaboration, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to work with a dynamic team in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields of technology.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong CS skills including such things as time/space complexity, data structures, understanding of operating systems
- Preference for CS graduates from prestigious universities
- Strong software development skills with Python
- Basic understanding of algorithms
- Remote or if you’re in Warsaw, you can work in the office
- Seniority – senior OR tech lead OR strong mid
- At the very minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Conversational or fluent English (at least B2, ideally C1)
- High level of proactivity and resourcefulness – it’s a dynamic startup environment, you’ll not have preplanned & extensively described Jira tasks, the expectation is to suggest the best solution to the assignment from yourself
- Ability to learn quickly
Big pluses (but not required):
- Some Data Science and ML experience
- Familiarity w/ Big Data tools like Hadoop
- Foundation in distributed computing
- Working knowledge of DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Github, JIRA, etc.
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with exceptional and talented Poles
- Direct contact with the Founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work (or in Warsaw, if you prefer)
- 27,000 – 33,000 zł NET per month, B2B
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
- 10 days PTO + paid free Polish holidays
- (Optional) flights to California
- Company PC/laptop
- Work in an international team
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation